Diskuze krakonošovy stovky

Diskuze není určena jako prostředek pro komunikaci s pořadateli, ale pro individuální domluvu mezi účastníky Krakonošovy stovky (např. odvoz, domluva přeprodeje přihlášky mezi účastníky, sdílení zážitků z Krakonošovy stovky apod.). Diskutující jsou povinni zachovávat ve svých příspěvcích slušnost. Slovní napadání, nadávky a vulgarity nejsou povoleny. Nevhodné příspěvky mohou být smazány.

Odpovědět na příspevěk:

sam - 18. 6. 2018 v 14:37

For a family-atmosphere organised hike, I guess, you can call it "great".

But for a UTMB, WS100 qualifier some things were surprisingly strange for me. I was following the proposed colored paths (only thing I could do without any official gpx) but there were so many arround me that seemed to go where ever they wanted... I am not a competitive runner at all and I really don't care how many people will be in front of me, but on the other hand it became quite tiring during the "race" to have to pass the same! people again and again and again :-) ...Not also a chance to meet new runners :-). And I suspect that in some cases I had to compete with cars too :-)

Also how the submited official trail on these international organizations is accepted when (except the uncontrolled shortcutting on the route itself) the actual timing starts about a couple of kms later from the "official" start (and why we were running Smajlík on those kms the ones who started at 9:00? I saw at the results people who started exactly at 20:00 which meant they were waiting already at the "timing" start). And why the timing company seemed to be so "tight" with their "duty" when the whole official measuring for all of the above reasons didn't really meant a lot. I don't think that this event the way it is handled like a company hike needs chip timing at all. They had many other areas to use this bugdet Smajlík

As about all of the other reasons (lack of many things like you said from food/refresments or even actual volunteers at many places, except the timing crue who seemed to care just for their "job") I can accept all of those when I was properly informed before. And maybe it was my fault that I didn't. But now I know how it is and I can only say that the whole event seemed -to me at least- somehow poor for an historical race like that. It felt like not running-related people who understand real runners' needs, organised an event the "best" they could...

Maybe I am wrong but this is what I got after all. Having to stand still on a cue on my burning feet for 20+ minutes at the finish line, after many hours on the road, for my offered soup when they could VERY EASILY prepare better at least this situation (I have also been as a volunteer to many races) didn't help with my feeling...

Vaše odpověď:

Vaše jméno:
E-mail: Nepovinné - pouze pro oznámění odpovědi na Váš příspěvěk
Text příspěvku:
Vložit smajlíka:
Prosíme opište kód:

TOPlist